There are many dog behavior products on the market, so why is it so hard to find an offline or online dog trainer product that works? The answer is that you haven't found Dan and his website yet. If you enjoy watching Cesar Milan as he actively works with animals in their home, then you will enjoy Dan and his membership website that allow you to take a sneak peek firsthand into his training and techniques.
Who Is Dan?
Referred to as Doggy Dan (catchy right?), he is a guy from New Zealand with a lot of dog experience. He is a full-time dog trainer as well as a speaker. He has helped thousands of people change their dog's behavior and their own behavior as well.
Doggy Dan is a guy who obviously cares about the health and happiness of dogs, and he wants to spread his knowledge to as many people as possible. Why? Because he knows his techniques work, and he wants dogs and their humans to be happy.
What Does Your Membership Include?
In a nutshell, your membership offers you access to Dan's whole website. Over 100 videos that show you how to interact with your dog, train your dog, and solve common issues. This is a huge website, and in most training manuals you would not get this kind of information packed into one place.
That is the beauty of a membership website; you get access to all his current videos 24 hours a day, plus access to any new videos that he puts on in the future.
Dan has broken the website down into sections so you can easily find the information you are looking for. First though, you need to learn his secret to training dogs so effectively.
The secret is really just an understanding of dog's natural behavior, and it allows you to learn how to become a natural leader to your dog. This will help your dog respect you and listen to you from this moment forward. Dan guarantees that anyone can learn to be a pack leader, regardless of what they are like with other people or how they have interacted with their dog thus far.
Once you learn how to be a pack leader, you can move on through the sections. There is a behavior problem section. Behavior issues are likely the number one reason that you are reading this right now, and Dan has tons of videos to show you how to deal with common issues such as biting, jumping, aggression, barking, and anxiety. You will learn the ‘why' of the situation, as well as the ‘how' to fix it.
There is also a section devoted to puppies. You will learn how to train your puppy from day one and quickly fix any problem behavior that pops up during the process. By learning how to correctly train and interact with your puppy, you will avoid future headaches of bad behavior.
In addition, you will learn some essentials when it comes to dog training. For instance, you will learn how to read your dog's body language and gain a better understanding of what they are trying to say to you (and how they are responding to you.)
You will learn how to use your body language and tone of voice to convey the message that you want to convey to your dog, and in turn have them respect you as the pack leader. It is interesting to note that your current body language and tone of voice right now is likely conveying a message to your dog that does not paint you as their pack leader.
There are also four bonuses that you get when you sign up for the membership. These bonuses are meant to compliment the website, and will be a great asset for you to understand more about dog training and how to succeed.
Bonus 1 – Doggy Dan's Dog Training Audio Library – This will give you a deeper insight into common dog issues such as aggression.
Bonus 2 – Doggy Dan's Puppy Talk Series – Learn the secrets to puppy training, and how to train your puppy the right way. You will quickly understand exactly what you are saying to your puppy and why it is or is not working.
Bonus 3 – Doggy Dan's Dog Talk Series – Learn 9 advanced commands. With this bonus that will have your friends and family amazed at how smart your dog is.
Bonus 4 – Receive unlimited access to the forum where you can ask all your questions and discuss all your concerns. This is a place where you can interact with Dan or someone from his team personally.
Pros Of The Website
- 24-hour access 7 days a week. Because it is a membership website, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, or what your schedule is like, you can access the videos at your leisure and learn how to train your dog, interact with your dog, and build a better relationship with your dog.
- $1 3-day trial. This gives you an inside look into the website and allows you a few days to decide whether you want to take part in the membership or not. After that, it is $37 a month, which is peanuts considering you are learning from a professional trainer who would charge you over a hundred for just one or two sessions.
- Everything is covered including puppyhood, behavior issues, training, understand dog body language, and technique for becoming the pack leader in a non-aggressive way.
- The fact that he shows us how to be a pack leader in a non-aggressive way. I have seen many dogs get screwed up because fear and aggression were used during training. That is not a natural way for a leader to act, and Dan's effective method proves that.
- The fact that it's in video format. There is no better way to learn than visually, especially when it comes to dog training. Watching Dan interact with dogs is priceless.
Cons Of The Website
You cannot download the video and take it with you. This means that in order to view his videos, you have to be connected to the internet. This can be a problem if you don't have a cell phone and want to practice your training outside.
Who Should Check Out Dan's Website?
This is pretty simple: If you have a dog, then you should definitely check out Dan's online dog trainer site. You will learn how to interact with dog's on a level that they understand and how to correct any behavior issues that arise. It will make you a better dog owner and create a stronger and happier bond with your dog.